We are running the following DEVELOPING TEACHING & LEARNING course in 2019:
Delivered by experienced and fully qualified facilitators, this exciting and rewarding course provides you with time to share ideas and improve your practice. Hosted across different institutions within our Alliance, you will get the opportunity to work with teachers from different subject areas and sectors.
Audience: Teachers who want to deliver consistently Outstanding lessons
- Delegates will be challenged via collaborative investigation into a variety of innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- Delegates will enhance their ‘teaching toolkit’ to embed their practice in the classroom.
- Delegates will visit other institutions in the Alliance to evaluate best practice.
- Delegates will explore how the changes to the Ofsted framework will impact on how we meet the needs of individual learners.
- Delegates will receive training on how to be a Coach, so they can encourage their colleagues on their return.
The course consists of 4 full days (9am-3pm) and 1 half day (9am-1pm) training.
Delegates will be expected to complete post-session tasks each week, and to bring evidence of their new classroom practice to show the group. Schools are invited to complete a SWOT analysis with their teachers beforehand so the training can target their specific needs. Schools enrolling more than one delegate can also benefit from a visit from a DTL facilitator after the course to conduct home school coaching observations.
Each course costs £450 per delegate
We offer bespoke Developing Teaching and Learning Courses:
- this personalised programme brings the DTL to your school
- the course is for teachers who want to develop their teaching practice and refresh their pedagogy at any point in their career
- the course is facilitated by experienced and fully qualified teacher educators
Contact us for more information click here