The Middle Leadership Short Course focuses on essential leadership skills to support developing and aspiring leaders. The course blends an operational focus with consideration of current thinking on what makes an outstanding leader.
Audience Anyone new to leadership or aspiring to be a future middle leader will find the course useful.
What will be covered?
- Session 1 - Difference between leading and managing
- Session 2 - Leading improvements in teaching and learning
- Session 3 - Developing a change culture
- Session 4 - Working effectively with data
- Session 5 - Developing an effective team
- Session 6 - Evaluating and presenting outcomes
How will impact be measured?
Participants will apply the skills learned to their school improvement plans. - The final session will assess their impact via a presentation, evaluated against the skills developed throughout the course. How long is the course?
6, 2-hour sessions, over 6 weeks
Cost: £350 per delegate